Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fabulous Find Friday (brought to you on a Sunday and sent directly from the Heavens!)

This post should be read while imagining beams of light from heaven shinning down on this product against a background of heavenly angels singing.   In case you cant figure it out...I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!



+

=


Yes....that is the CLARISONIC MIA 2.    Im 36 and have suffered from cystic acne since I was 12.  I've tried probably every facial system, medication, peel and treatment available for acne prone skin.  Last year I heard about the Clarasonic Mia 2 but thought $200 was expensive for something that probably wouldn't work but may help so I went with a similar product that was half the price.  Bad move.  That product was more of a microderm abrasion type product and didn't do much for me.   A few weeks ago I broke out and just couldn't seem to get it under control.  I read a lot of amazing reviews about the Clarasonic product and decided to just try it.   I was not disappointed.  In one week I've gone from a ton of breakouts to none.  NONE PEOPLE!!!!!  This, for someone like me, is unheard of!  The Mia 2 is preprogrammed with a 1 minute cycle.   As someone that is meticulous when it comes to cleaning my face I couldnt believe that this was cleaning my skin in 1 minute!   It has cleared out my blackheads and cleared up my skin faster than anything I've ever tried.   Another great thing about the Mia 2 is that it can be used in the shower. So every morning and night I feel like that Gollum character from Lord of the Rings.... MY PRECIOUS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment