Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'll take you to the Candy Shop....

Yes, the title is a shout out to 50 cent but the post is not.  The post is about a little secret I have concerning the office candy jar.

I enjoy doing things for others so I've always been the one that has supplied the office with free candy!  Ton's of it.  Bags of it!  So why would I torment myself and continue this insane practice while Im trying so hard to lose weight???   After really thinking about it I've determined there are three reasons.




Reason #1 - Its in my altruistic nature and I really do enjoy doing this for people I work with.  I enjoy the social interaction and little chats while people stop by for an afternoon sugar rush.

Reason #2 - sooooo I guess the secret about the candy jar is that I don't allow anyone to put any chocolate because I would eat it all.  I only fill it with hard candy that I don't like.  So why would I do this?  Because I get a sick satisfaction while other people are eating the candy that unlike them...I CAN RESIST!!!

Reason #3 -  to make everyone else fat lol.  Not really but it did cross my mind.  Sometimes I feel like this guy
WHenever someone stops by for some candy my inner monologue is something like "yes....take the candy....eat the candy....love the candy, so one day I will look thinner next to you muah ha ha ha"


No comments:

Post a Comment