Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekly Weigh In Results

I've been on Jenny Craig several times.  I have always done well and don't have a problem loosing the weight just maintaining it.  With my all or nothing personality I decided that being totally 100% on Jenny wasn't for me this go around.  I've adopted a "moderation & balance" lifestyle that Im hoping will be my answer to a lifetime of health and weight management.  Jenny is great for those meals where Im too tired to cook or Im on the go!  So after 8 weeks Im officially down

-12.6 lbs

Woo Hoo!!!  On one hand I want faster and bigger weekly losses.  On the other hand I know Im going to get there eventually and as cheesy as it sounds...it really is about the journey!  I know that my approach may take a little longer to accomplish my 50lb loss but its more about changing my lifestyle so that I can keep it off.  If anyone ever reads this and has any tips, recommendations or amazing low cal recipes please share!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment